- This event has passed.
23rd August 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
ABOUT ASHTON PILATES
Ashton Pilates offers a comprehensive range of fully bespoke services tailored to people’s goals by using my experiences in a high performance sporting environment, expert training with Body Control and work with another award winning Pilates studio. As an experienced practitioner, teacher and student I know exactly how Pilates can help you overcome injuries and enhance your fitness, whether you are competing in sport or simply seeking to improve your standard of living. The services that Ashton Pilates provides include:
- Bespoke 1-to-1 sessions at home or in the workplace
- Engaging & challenging group classes for up 12 people
- Workouts for individuals to undertake in their own time that are tailored to their goals and fitness levels
- Specific sessions for athletes across all individual or team sports designed to improve functional strength, flexibility and mobility in line with the demands of their sport
- Mentoring to individuals who require ongoing support to achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals
For further information on what Ashton Pilates can offer you, please click to view our brochure.
PERSONAL PROFILE ATTRIBUTES
- A professional athlete who has experienced the benefits of Pilates first-hand during periods of injury as well as when maintaining the strength, balance, mobility and body control necessary to excel in a high performance environment.
- Able to understand and relate to the fitness and injury needs of athletes from any sport, applying this knowledge to help enhance performance levels, extend careers, and provide a foundation to return from injury better than ever.
- Committed to passing on this knowledge to help athletes and individuals from any walk of life, using a range of group and bespoke 1-to-1 programs to make tangible improvements to their health, happiness and standard of living.