Our Soccer Camps are specifically structured so that each child can enjoy fun activities, as well as learn the basic techniques and develop the skills that will improve their overall performance.
Braintree Town Soccer Camp is a new Community based project getting our Academy students to give expert soccer coaching to boys and girls of primary school age in the Braintree District.
Coaching StaffAll Braintree Town Soccer Camp’s Coaching staff are Football Association (F.A) qualified & hold the minimum required qualification; F.A. Level 1 or higher F.A. Level 2 or 3 certificate in coaching football. In addition to this all Braintree Town Soccer Camps coaches are in possession of an up to date F.A. Child Protection Workshop Certificate & hold an F.A. Emergency Aid Certificate. Braintree Town Soccer Camps Senior Coaches all have satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) clearance. This enables us to promote a safe, fun & friendly environment to all participants, regardless of age or ability.
Braintree Town Camp ItineraryAll players will be coached according to age & ability. Topics of the day include running with the ball, turning, Passing & Receiving, dribbling, heading & shooting. Fun Challenges, Fun ball related warm up’s & a Topic of the day. All children will go home with a gift on behalf of Community Iron.
- Complete the registration form overleaf.
- Please tick the box with the dates that you would like your child to attend. There is no limit on how many days they attend.
- Ensure lunch selection is ticked clearly, lunch will include a McDonalds happy meal and a drink.
- For cash payments please phone 01376 330976 to arrange payment & for details on how to confirm the booking.
- No booking is confirmed until full payment and a completed registration form have been received
- All bookings will be confirmed via email.
Soccer Camp Requirements
- Suitable training kit, t-shirts, shorts, socks, sweat top, tracksuit, hats, gloves, wet weather clothing and shin pads. Suitable Footwear for Astro turf.