ABOUT ASHTON PILATES
- Bespoke 1-to-1 sessions at home or in the workplace
- Engaging & challenging group classes for up 12 people
- Workouts for individuals to undertake in their own time that are tailored to their goals and fitness levels
- Specific sessions for athletes across all individual or team sports designed to improve functional strength, flexibility and mobility in line with the demands of their sport
- Mentoring to individuals who require ongoing support to achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals
For further information on what Ashton Pilates can offer you, please click to view our brochure.
PERSONAL PROFILE ATTRIBUTES
- A professional athlete who has experienced the benefits of Pilates first-hand during periods of injury as well as when maintaining the strength, balance, mobility and body control necessary to excel in a high performance environment.
- Able to understand and relate to the fitness and injury needs of athletes from any sport, applying this knowledge to help enhance performance levels, extend careers, and provide a foundation to return from injury better than ever.
- Committed to passing on this knowledge to help athletes and individuals from any walk of life, using a range of group and bespoke 1-to-1 programs to make tangible improvements to their health, happiness and standard of living.
Request a Trial
Braintree Town Academy is an academic programme and we only trial players for the Academy and Under 21s, however if we feel your ability is good enough, we will not hesitate in putting you onto a first team pathway.
If you’re successful, you will then join the education programme for the academic year studying one of the below.
- BTEC – Level 2 & 3.
- Degree in Sports Science & Coaching Football.
- 15 year olds (year 11 students) – to 20 year olds.
- Trials are currently only open to UK based applicants.
- Trials are only for the Academy (academic programme).
- We do not accommodate and all students will be required to travel to Braintree and Witham 5 days a week.